Stone surfaces, such as granite, soapstone, marble, or slate, have long been the standard for the luxury line of countertop solutions. However, if you are considering granite or other stone surfaces for your kitchen or bath, it would greatly benefit you by taking a closer look at the advantages of Cambria quartz countertops.
- Strength & Durability:Cambria natural quartz surfaces are twice as strong as granite. It’s a surface that is truly everlasting.
- Maintenance free:No sealing, polishing or reconditioning is needed. Simply wash with warm water, it’s that simple. Plus, unlike granite, Cambria quartz countertops resist stains from fruit juices, food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, grape juice, nail polish, and even felt tip markers.
- Food safe:Unlike granite, Cambria has been certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Cambria is non-porous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface – the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
- All Natural:Cambria is created from pure natural quartz, an extremely hard stone crystal mined directly from the earth. In fact, quartz is the hardest non-precious stone that can be found in the earth’s surface.
- Environmentally Friendly:GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. GREENGUARD Certified for Children and Schools. Cambria is Radon Free. LEED points: one point for a low-emitting surface, ¾ of a point for being locally manufactured within a 500-mile radius of Le Sueur, MN. LEED product without the extra cost.
- Versatility:Cambria has over 100 color options to choose from all at the same price. Cambria also has 19 edge profile options to further customized your countertop.
- Warranty:Cambria offers confidence in its products by offering a limited lifetime warranty. Cambria quartz countertops are the only quartz countertops proudly manufactured in the United States of America.