Vetrazzo is an exciting new product that takes glass from the curb, demo sites in construction, and other sources of recyclable glass and turns it into beautiful one-of-a-kind surface solutions. Vetrazzo recycled glass countertops are comprised of 83% recycled glass and 17% Portland cement, which is 10-15% more recycled content than competitors.
Some other benefits of Vetrazzo recycled glass countertops include:
- Environmentally responsible:
o 100% of the glass used is recycled from various sources
o Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification
o Can contribute up to 7 LEED points
o Zero VOC contributing to healthy indoor air quality
o Member of the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) and Green Chamber of Commerce
o Recipient of 2009 EPA Environmental Award
- Larger sheets than most competitors
o 5’ x 9’ x 1.25”
- No petroleum resin binders makes it one of the most eco friendly surfacing options
o More heat resistance: can withstand temps of up to 600 F
o Reduces dependency on foreign oil
o Reduces pollution associated with producing petrochemical-based resins.
- Proudly sourced and made in the United States
- NSF Certified for food service and safety
- Wide range of design options including more muted tones for traditional designs, and bolder designs for more distinctive projects
- Vetrazzo will not discolor in direct sunlight adding to the versatility of the surface
- Certificate of Transformation, telling where the glass came from to help tell the surface’s full story
- Vetrazzo offers a 10 year limited residential warranty
For more information about Vetrazzo recycled glass countertops or any other countertop options don’t hesitate to contact Fence Row Furniture by phone at (616)375-1150 or by email at email@example.com!