Hanex Solid Surfaces consist of a unique blend of acrylic resins and natural materials that allow the material to be cut, shaped, and formed to fit a versatile range of designs. Unlike other surfacing materials, Hanex Solid Surfaces can be repaired and restored to its original condition making the product ideal for kitchen counters, backsplashes, vanities with integrated bowls, door sills, bath and shower surrounds as well as wall cladding and stairs.
Why Use Hanex Solid Surfaces?
- Over 60 rich colors and textures
- Easy to fabricate and install with inconspicuous seams
- Scratch and stain resistance – easily maintained
- High durability – stronger than stone
- Resistance to heat, mold, pollutants, and bacteria
- Environmentally friendly – renewable sources and repairable surfaces
- Safety – Certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- A Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- GREENGUARD GOLD Rating