Engineered wood flooring offers more possibilities than solid wood or hard wood flooring through more species, as well as staining and texture options. Engineered wood flooring comes in various width options providing you flexibility on creating the exact look for your space.
Benefits of Engineered Wood Flooring
- More exotic species options
- More stable product: less chance of expansion and contraction, as well as warping and cupping.
- Still lends to the character and appeal of hardwood flooring
- Certain constructions of the engineered wood flooring can be done simply as a DIY
- Some manufacturers offer a thicker top layer to allow for refinishing, thus extending the life of the product